Welcome to "We Bee Stamping" November Team Blog Hop! I'm Lisa Brown, and this is my Blog, Creative Card Closet. This month's theme is Gratitude so let's take a look at my project.
My project features the Hand-Drawn Blooms Bundle. I really like the simplicity of this card but with all the coloring on the large floral image, it will let the recipient know you really spent some time to make this special card for them. It also gave me a chance to use my Stampin' Write markers. The fine tip end was perfect for coloring this one!
- 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Suede Card Stock
- Score above at 4-1/4 on the long side to form your card base
- 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 piece of Crumb Cake CS adhered to card base
- Two pieces of 4 x 5-1/4 Very Vanilla CS. One front and other for inside
- Stamp the floral bouquet with Black Memento ink, along with the stems (those are two stamps) on one of Very Vanilla pieces
- Color florals with Regals Markers and I also add a little Blushing Bride and adhere on top of Crumb Cake CS
- Stamp words on a piece Very Vanilla CS measuring about 2-1/2 x 4-1/2
- Line up the words with the Blooms die & cut**
- Adhere word banners with Dimensionals
- Add some gems for detail and sparkle
**HOW I DID THE WORDS: the words are actually on one stamp. I stamped them with Memento ink on Very Vanilla card stock that measured 2-1/2 x 4-1/2. Place the large floral die from the bundle over the words and run through machine. Now trim apart until you have the two banner pieces. Neat alternative to using the die.
Be sure to see my full product list below! And....
If you did not see Linda Bauwin's post yet, you can Buzzzz on back by hitting the Back Button below. Or Buzzzzz onto Karen Burke who is next!