Hello crafty friends!
I am here to share a New & Exciting feature to my online store. You can now create Wish List(s) AND share them with your family and friends! Take all the guess work out of gift buying and get what you really want.... Stampin' Up! Product from me! LOL!
So I am going to walk you through the steps, but as always, any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
- If you have not shopped with me before, go to My Online Store and create an account. If you have, THANK YOU, and just log into your account.
- Go ahead and browse around
- When you find something you like, click on the heart outline like you see here next to "add to list":
- Next, it is going to ask you what list you want to add to or create new list. So you can have multiple lists; one for Aunt Sally, one for Grandpa Dave or your friend Maggie :)
- When you add an item to the list you want, that little heart will turn solid black, Also, there will be a pop-up confirmation:
- Now, you can click on the solid black heart on the shopping page any time you want to view or change your list. On the shopping page, the little black heart is what you want to click on:
- And it will take you over to a page that looks something like this. I created a "Holiday Wish List" to show you. You want to click on the name of the list to (1) View or Edit the list and (2) To Share The Link:
- Holy Holidays..... this is THE best part..... SHARE YOUR LIST!!!! See that yellow highlight. Click on it!
- Once you click on the "share list", this will pop-up:
- just click "copy link" and you can paste the link into an email, via text message if doing on your phone... when the recipient receives that link, it will take them right to the list of items you created and they can pick and chose what they will buy for you. Easy Peasy!
Check it out and create a list just to see out easy it is.
Again, any questions, please ask me!
OCTOBER SPECIAL: place an Online Order and use HOSTESS CODE: 79F6YSCU to be entered Or Shop This Link. Valid October 1 - 29, 2020.
(Hard to see or read any of the above images? Just click on them !)