Hey everyone! Hope you are well. I got to spend some time with my nieces and nephew today, which was great. It was a couple of weeks since I had seen them and the two little ones were so excited to see Auntie. We played on the swing set, and made fake Smores (bark for graham crackers, rocks for marshmallows, and fallen acorns for the chocolate). They picked sticks and we took colorful fall leaves rolled up, then poked through our sticks to make our fake fire...LOL! It was great to see them use such imagination. I loved every minute of it.
Any ways, so I am posting a little late Sunday night for my Savi Sunday but I'm here. Tonight I am showing two projects using Designer Series Paper that is included in the DSP Sale (ending October 31, 2020).
- Card base is Crumb Cake cut to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- DSP strips are all 4" and random 1/2" wide to about 3/4" wide(you will have to see what you have and fits across)
- I adhered my next to each other but you can put space between (SEE NEXT PROJECT BELOW)
- Words from So Sentiment stamp set and stamped with Crumb Cake Ink
- Words cut from Layering Oval Dies
- Brushed Metallic leaves from Forever Flourishing Dies
- Ribbon is from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo pack
I just love how this one came out!
- card base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 of Purple Posy CS
- you need a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Whisper White
- DSP strips from Snowflake Splendor are random lenghts. Most are 1/2" wide with a couple being 3/4"
- adhere DSP strips in different directions, leaving a small gap between each
- trim off excess pieces of DSP to mat Whisper White size
- words from So Sentimental, stamped in Purple Posy ink on Whisper White
- add Snowflake embellishments and Silver Metallic Edged Ribbon
Download DSP Sale 10-2020 download to see all the Designer Series Paper that is 15% off until October 31, 2020.
My October Hostess Code is 79F6YSCU but it is only valid until October 29, 2020. I need a day to get the order closed :) Oh, and its a mystery hostess month!
Here is my SAVI Sunday video!