Welcome to our TEAM Blog Hop! Our theme for September is Fall.
I am excited as fall is my favorite time of the year. The fresh, crisp air; warm and sunny days; and cool nights, not too mention the beautiful colors of changing leaves. And I wouldn't dare leave out my ultimate favorite part, Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Mmmmm.... I can hardly wait!
So what is your favorite season?
If you like fall too, you are going to love this card featuring the Plaid Tidings 6x6 Designer Series Paper Stack. Stampin' Up! did such a great job in the plaid patterns and the color combinations. Speaking of colors, there are at least sixteen, yes, 16 different Stampin' Up! colors featured with this paper, which I think makes it versatile for more than just fall.
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede and Early Espresso Cardstock and Plaid Tidings 6x6 Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: Playful Alphabet Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Layering Square Dies, In Good Taste Elements, Bumblebee 2020-2020 In-Color Ribbon, the acorn punch from the Autumn Punch Pack, and Foam Adhesive Squares and Mini Dimensionals.
- Rich Razzleberry CS for card base cut at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4 on long side
- Plaid Tidings DSP cut 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 adhered to card base
- 1/4 sheet of Rich Razzleberry CS die cut with Stitched Rectangle die and Layering Square Die
- you can do above in one or two steps
- Next, die cut the word FALL out of the frame.
- Remember to save the middle of the "A"
- Adhere the Fall Frame with Dimensionals.
- make sure to use Mini Dimensionals especially around the die cut 'FALL'
- From the left over square of Rich Razzleberry, cut & apply Foam Adhesive Sheets over the area of card stock that you die cut the word 'HAPPY'. The Foam Adhesive Sheets will turn the letters into puffy stickers.
- Adhere the letters making HAPPY
- Punch an acorn from Soft Suede & Early Espresso CS. Cut the top off the Early Espresso acorn an glue on top of Soft Suede acorn
- Adhere acorn and wood element to card with mini glue dots
- Wrap Bumblebee ribbon around card flap and tie a knot
I really hope you like my card. My full product list is below and you can click on a product image to shop with me!
Be sure to Buzzzz back to see Dana Davis's card or Buzzzz on to see the next project from Kim Baker!