SAVI Sunday - how to use Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper (3)
This is my 3rd and final SAVI Sunday video on how to alter and use the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper. Make sure to click on my blog link to get to the video or see below.
For the 3rd way, I have used the coordinating framelit die to die cut the poinsettia out of the paper and layer it with some Cherry Cobbler card stock. The white flocking on this Specialty Paper is so pretty.
- Cherry Cobble card stock base cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4 on the long side
- Whisper White card stock cut 4 x 5-1/4 adhered to Cherry cobbler card base
- Plush Poinsettia paper cut 4 x 5-1/4. Adhere to Whisper White CS with Glue Dots
- Die cut Plush Poinsettia and a Cherry Cobbler poinsettia
- Adhere Plush flower with glue dots onto Cherry Cobbler flower then add to card with Dimensionals
- Stamp words onto Whisper White CS 7/8- x 1-3/4
- Cherry Cobbler CS mat 1 x 1-7/8
I actually did an inside for this one! LOL! The Poinsettia Petals stamp set is a 2-Step stamp set. So like the berry branch... stamp one is the branches and outline of the berries, done in Black Memento. Then there is a 2nd stamp to add color to the berries, which I did in Cherry Cobbler.
The strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock is cut 1/2 x 4"
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to watch my video and subscribe to my channel.
HERE IS MY VIDEO:
JOIN MY TEAM: September Special.
- Sign up is $99.00 and you pick any product you like valued at $125.00
- Free shipping on kit order
- September 2020.... Get 2 FREE Stamp sets, FREE Rhinestones AND 16 ready to go card kits
- stamp sets are Queen Anne's Lace and So Much Love
- 8 Ready-to-Go prepackaged card kits for each stamp set... with envelopes so you are set for your first class or 2