Have you struggled making a shaker card? Well, I did until now! Stampin' Up! has these fabulous Foam Adhesive Strips that making a shaker card a complete cinch to make. Here is a card a made:
I used several items that were on my work table but you can just pick one product suite with everything included.
But first, take a look at how easy this came together....
- Card base is Soft Suede CS with a layer of Poinsettia Place DSP on top.
- DSP is 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
- Make sure to cut your circle hole (at least that's the way I did it - there are several different methods)
- Fill circle with sequins
- Die cut a "ring" with two circle dies
- Die cut a circle from Window Sheets and adhere on back of ring
- Put Foam Adhesive Strip on all around the ring then adhere onto card over sequins
- Embellish card as you desire
- my card have Poinsettia from the Build a Wreath Dies
- poinsettia flower center embellishment with Wonderful Gems
- strip of Real Red CS is 1 x 4"
- strip of Very Vanilla is 1/2 x 4" stamped in Real Red with words from Wishes & Wonder
Are you going to try a shaker card now? I hope you do and let me know how it goes!
- Want to start your own Stampin’ Up! business, but need some additional help? For a limited time, new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators will receive additional products in their Starter Kit! Our goal is to help you have your first event when you become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Included will be 16 packs of precut paper to make 16 cards (8 to make the Coastal Cabana card and 8 to make the Granny Apple Green card), So Much Love Stamp Set, Queen Anne’s Lace Stamp Set, and Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Starter kit is $99.00 with Free Shipping... but you pick out $125 in product
- No pressure to hold classes, blog, or do videos.... Join For The Discount. 20% to start!
- Email me with ANY questions: Lisa Brown email@example.com