I just love how this card turned out with the streaks of color and slight hues of Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry. Seeing the Aurora Borealis is definitely on my Bucket list! Do you have a bucket list? What are some of the things you would like to see or do?
While coloring the background, it is going to look like a mess and like it does not make sense. But trust me, just keep going and it will all come together at the end.
Watch how I create the background in my SAVI Sunday video and then catch all card dimensions and supplies below.
- Basic Black card stock base cut to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 & scored at 4-1/4
- 2 pieces of Whisper White CS cut to 4 x 5-1/4 and 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- To add an inside, another piece of Whisper White cut 4 x 5-1/4
- Sponge on colors for background in long streaks using a Sponge Daubers
- Stamp tree images in Memento Black Ink
- Add stars with Stampin' Chalk Marker
- Adhere layers together with Stampin' Seal adhesive
SEPTEMBER HOSTESS CODE: N2XZWFKK