Fall is upon us and I have another project to share today.
I think Arrange A Wreath has been a go to set for me. Even though when you first look at the Bundle, one might think its all going to look the same, but you can really customize for many looks and occasions.
This is one of my favorite fall themed projects using Arrange A Wreath and Crushed Curry Card Stock. See how I used the flower die, well in another project, I used that same die as a poinsettia.
- Crushed Curry CS cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and 3 scrap pieces for flowers 1-1/2" square pieces
- score large piece at 4-1/4 to make card base
- die cut 3 flowers with 1-1/2" squares
- DSP from In Good Taste cut to 4 x 5-1/4
- adhere to card base
- Wreath pieces from Garden Green & Granny Apple Green CS. 4 x 4" piece of each color
- cut berry wreath in Garden Green & adhere on top of DSP
- cut leaf wreath in Granny Apple Green & adhere on top of Garden Green
- adhere the 3 flowers
- Three Crumb Cake scraps about 1 x 1
- stamp 3 flower centers in Early Espresso
- die cut and adhere to center of flowers
- Whisper White CS 2 x 3.
- stamp sign with Early Espresso BUT ink stamp, stamp on scrap paper then onto Whisper White
- direct stamp the words in Early Espresso ink
- fussy cut with Paper Snips
- Forever Greenery Ribbon combo pack. Cut a 3" piece of ribbon and adhere with glue dots to back of sign then adhere to card
I hope you like this project as much as I do. Love how the Crushed Curry just pops against the wood grain DSP from In Good Taste.
Don't forget... until September 30, 2020 you can Join My Team (Lisa's Creative Crew) and receive 2 Free Stamp Sets (Queen's Anne Lace & So Much Love), a Free pack of Rhinestones and 16 ready-to-go card kits. This is in addition to $125 in product and Free shipping for only $99.00.
This is an amazing offer and it ends really soon. Why not shop and get a discount? Questions... please reach out to me! I meant it!