Who doesn't like cookies, chocolate, coffee, or cocktails? Okay, one of those is bound to be on your indulgence list. My top two is coffee and chocolate for sure. And that is what "Nothing's Better Than" bundle is all about. I have 4 samples for you and a video giving several tips throughout such as color ideas, paper saving, and more.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you can get notified when I post videos.
- all card examples below have a base cut to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- all have a layer of Whisper White card stock cut to 4 x 5-1/4
- die cut largest Stitched Rectangle Die from Stitched So Sweetly Dies in same color as card base (colors given below under each example)
- die cut words like Chocolate from Nothing's Better Than bundle from Center of above CS (each project below uses a different word die)
- die cut 2nd largest Stitched Rectangle die from Whisper White CS
Chocolate card: uses Blushing Bride card stock & ink and Early Espresso ink.
Blushing Bride rectangle and chocolate images are adhered with dimensionals.
Coffee Card: uses Soft Suede card stock & ink and Crumb Cake ink to fill the coffee cup. Load coffee cup filler stamp with ink and stamp off on scrap paper first to get lighted shade. Adhere pieces with Dimensionals. Don't forget to decorate the inside too!
Cookie card: uses Early Espresso card stock & ink and Crumb Cake Ink. Randomly stamp the cookie image with Early Espresso and Crumb Cake inks on 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White. Again, use dimensionals to adhere die cut cookie and rectangles.
Cocktails Card: (probably my favorite out of all 4) uses Mango Melody card stock and ink. Black Memento ink is used for words and to stamp the outline cocktail glass. Use Mango Melody for the cocktail glass filler stamp and then Mango Melody Blends alcohol markers combo pack for the fruit slice, along with Just Jade (light shade) for the cocktail umbrella.
Make sure to watch my video to hear why I chose Mango Melody :)