Just saying hello... I love that font. It is from the stamp set Tasteful Touches that is included in the In Good Taste product suite. Between the flower and the Fabulous Designer Series Paper, this suite was another must have for me from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. OMG! Can I say the DSP is awesome. Check out my video below and I preview all 24 sheets.
The In Good Taste designer series paper makes for great backgrounds. It is full of neutral colors to coordinate with just about any ink color. But there are some distinctive colors too so be sure to check out my supply list below and click on the suite.
For a fun twist, my video also shows you where I got those two gold strips from!
For this card, I just straight stamped the flower. It has great detail and is beautiful.
- Basic Black CS Base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored and folded in half at 4-1/4
- In Good Taste DSP cut 4 x 5-1/4
- Gold strips are the left over edges from Forever Gold Laser-cut specialty paper (see video)
- Stamp words in Black Memento ink
- Add some of the fancy grunge stamp on DSP with Gray Granite stamping off first (click on photo and you can zoom in)
- Base leaf cut from Pear Pizzazz CS and Poppy Moments Dies
- Top leaf cut from Old Olive CS and Poppy Moments Dies
- Flower stamped in Gray Granite on Whisper White piece that was 2 x 2-1/2.
- Fussy cut the flower, add with dimensionals
- Loop gold cording around three fingers three times, twist in half, and secure with glue dots