Here are some card shares... these three beautiful card swaps I received, all feature the "World of Good" product suite. Each project all includes a tiny element of another product available in the 2020-2021 Annual catalog. Great way of bringing things together.
Enjoy the share!
Card 1: Adventure Awaits!
I wish I could give credit to whomever make the above card but no name was included. I love how the World of Good DSP paper was cut smaller to 3" x 4" and the Cinnamon Cider mat is 3-1/4" x 4-1/4". Why do I always think my paper needs to cover the whole card front? Hmmm... and just think, a 12 x 12 piece of DSP cut to that size will get you 16 pieces or 16 cards. Here are some other elements used outside of the "World of Good" Suite Collection:
- label die from "Tasteful Labels"
- Gilded Gems
Card 2: You Make the World...
This card was submitted by fellow demonstrator, Michelle Hornback, from Glasgow, KY. Interesting that she did a rectangle piece of DSP just like the Adventures Awaits card above. But Michelle measures as follows:
- DSP 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 matted in Early Espresso that is 3 x 4
- Card base and top rectangle with the globes is Pool Party
- card base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4 on long side
- top rectangle is 2-1/4 x 3-1/2
- stamp two globes in Pool Party
- You will need another Early Espresso Mat cut to 2-1/2 x 3-3/4. Adhere Pool Party to this.
- Wrap "Faux Suede Trim" around DSP and Early Espress piece, tie a know, adhere to card base
- top Early Espresso and Pool Party stamped with globes, adhere with Dimensionals
Card 3: You Make The World... Gold Globe
Do you ever see something and say to yourself, "man, why didn't I think of that..." Well, that was this one. A beautiful card from Jill Olsen @ Stamping Jill. She used the Gold Hoops from the Forever Greenery Suite Collection. What a clever idea. Here are the card details:
- Misty Moonlight card base cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and scored at 4-1/4 on the long side
- Add a layer of Misty Moonlight CS with Dimensionals to card base. Cut 4 x 5-1/4. But first, looks like Jill roughed up the edges
- 3 strips on DSP are all cut to 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 and adhered to the roughed up layer above
- die cut & adhere Basic Black CS that is 1/2 x 5-1/4 with the decorative die from the World is Good
- die cut & adhere the globe base in Gold Foil
- stamp globe image in Cinnamon Cider on Whisper White, stamping off first on a scrap piece of paper.
- stamp world in Black Memento
- die cut circle and adhere with Dimensionals
- add Gold Hoop with Mini Glue Dots