Do you like bright colors? Nice and bold, bright like sunshine? Stampin' Up! has put together the most fabulous product suite that includes an amazing palette of colors. The funny thing is, I am drawn to anything purple because, as most people that know me, know purple is my favorite color. All shades of purple. Then, my secondary draw are things that are pale, antiqued, and aged.
So who knew???? Who knew that I would fall in love with the incredible colors combinations of the "Artistry Blooms Product Suite".
Under the bundle description on my Shopping Store, Stampin' Up! lists six coordination colors: Magenta Madness, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green and Rich Razzleberry. But..... when you Shop for the Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper, seven (7) more colors are listed for coordination! Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo and Night of Navy.
WOW!!! What a collection. You can easily mix-n-match any of these colors together.
Here is my Fun Fold Card using the Artistry Blooms Product Suite:
- card base in Magenta Madness CS cut 5-1/2 x 6-3/8 and scored at 4-1/4 on the long side
- card flap in Mango Melody CS cut 4-3/8 x 6-1/2 and scored at 3-1/4 on the long side
- Three (3) pieces of Whisper White CS cut 3-1/8 x 4-1/4
- Artistry Blooms DSP:
- one (1) piece cut 4-1/8 x 5-7/8
- two (2) pieces cut 2 x 5-7/8
- scrap piece to die cut the blooms from coordinating die set
- Words and floral stamps done in Magenta Madness and Mango Melody
- Embellish with Artisty Blooms Sequins
- Floral die cut a piece of DSP
Watch my video to see how I put this all together: CLICK HERE TO WATCH
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you are there!
SHOP this amazing suite today!
Don't forget, July 1 - August 3rd, 2020 is BONUS DAYS! Earn free $5.00 Coupon to spend starting August 4th through the 31st.