Hi everyone! So here are a couple more of card projects using the Forever Greenery Bundle. These have a couple of elements to them that I just love!
I used a piece of Gold Fern from the Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Designer Series Paper, a Gold Hoop Embellishment, another piece of the gold laser-cut SDSP... look at the background, inside the gold hoop, some vellum, embossing folder... so many great things. I detailed it out below.
- Card base: Blackberry Bliss Card Stock cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4 on the long side
- Whisper White Card Stock layer cut 4-1/8 x 5-3/8. Adhere to card base
- Just Jade Card Stock cut 4 x 5-1/4 and embossed with the Greenery Embossing Folder. Adhere on top of Whisper White
- Die cut two sprigs from Forever Flourishing dies out of Vellum
- Cut down a large Gold Fern from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut SDSP
- Punch a 2 inch circle piece out of the Gold Mesh Rectangle from the Forever Gold Laser-cut SDSP
- Layer and adhere mesh, gold hoop, sprigs and gold fern with Glue Dots
- Add bow with ribbon from the product suite. Ribbon combo pack is called Forever Greenery Trim.
- Thinking of You stamped in Blackberry Bliss on Whisper White CS
- Die cut words with banner die from Tasteful Label Dies
I told you in a previous post that I was just okay with the product suite, but it has turned out, it is one that I really like. So here is a final (well, maybe...LOL!) card project I wanted to share.
- Card base is Just Jade Card stock cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4 on the long side
- Another piece of Just Jade CS cut 4-1/4 x 5-3/8 and embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
- Adhere to card front
- Whisper White CS cut 4 x 2-1/2
- Forever Greenery DSP cut 3-3/4 x 2-1/2 adhered to the Whisper White piece
- Lay down the Gold Fern an adhere to Just Jade embossed piece
- Adhere DSP and Whisper White papers
- Using the Jar Punch, punch Just Jade and Gold Foil Mesh and adhere together
- Use Gold cording from product suite and wrap several times about neck of jar and tie off with a knot.
- Three Fern sprigs are 2 in Pretty Peacock and 1 in Pear Pizzazz. Stamp and die cut
- Adhere Fern sprigs behind Jar and dimensional the jar to card
- Words are stamped in Pretty Peacock and punched out using the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch
All products used are below. You can click on an image to shop or go to stampwithlisabrown.stampinup.net