The 2020-2021 Annual Catalog went live this week and I am so excited. So much to share with all the great new products. Here is one of new favorites, Blossoms In Bloom Bundle, which I featured on my Facebook Live this week. Or watch a slighted edited version on my YouTube Channel.
This first project is clean and simple.
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White cut 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 and scored at 4-1/4 on the long side.
- Make sure use your Stampin' Trimmer Score Blade or the Score Board. If you do not pre-score your Thick Whisper White, when you fold in half, the paper may crack at the fold.
- I cut the two large Bloom Dies in Mint Macaron and Whisper White and glued together.
- Scrap Whisper White for 'Happy Birthday' from the Blossoms In Bloom stamp set, matted on Mint Macaron, accented with two Rhinestones.
- The card is completed with a bow made from the Polka Dot Tulle ribbon.
My second project, well, I just absolutely LOVE it! I Never do blue flowers... well, hardly ever, and I think these came out great. You'll have to catch my video Here to see how I colored them with three different ink colors.
- Card Base is Pacific Point 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4 on long side
- Whisper White layer is 5-3/8" x 4-1/2"
- Stamp the flower image on the Whisper White piece in Balmy Blue, Bermuda Bay, and Pacific Point
- WATCH MY VIDEO to see exactly how I colored the flower!
- While you are there..... please subscribe to my channel
- Thin detailed Blossoms Die cut with Pacific Point and the Thick die cut in Balmy Blue
- Color Rhinestones with Dark Bermuda Bay Blends marker
- 'Hello' stamped in Pacific Point ink and is from the Blossoms stamp set