Hey everyone. Welcome!
How are you holding up during the Covid-19? Still kinda crazy as things in Ohio slowly, slowly try to reopen. Praying that everyone is staying safe and still social distancing.
I thought this would be a good time to do a refresh on using Stampin' Up! Colored Pencils. Although I only have a picture of one project here, be sure to watch the below video as I demonstrate using the pencils with Whisper White Card Stock, Shimmery White Card Stock and Watercolor Paper.
NOTE: Background Designer Series Paper is "See A Silhouette". It is on sale for $8.05 (while supplies last or until retirement on June 2, 2020).
- Night of Navy card stock base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2"
- See a Silhouette DSP cut 4-1/8 x 5-3/8"
- Whisper White card stock mat is 3-5/8 x 4-3/8"
- Night of Navy card stock mat is: 3-1/2 x 4-1/4"
- Watercolor Paper is 3-1/4 x 4"
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss my SAVI (stamping & various inspirations) Sunday videos!
VIDEO TIPS & DEMONSTRATIONS:
- Watercolor Pencils only on Whisper White Card Stock
- Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens on Shimmery White Card Stock
- Watercolor Pencils and Aqua Painters on Watercolor Paper