Just a bit ago, I shared three projects with you using the Ornate Garden Suite of products. If you missed that post, CLICK HERE to catch my "Introduction" to the suite. I show you everything that is included in the entire suite in my video, and there are a ton of goodies.
I have to tell you, when I first received my suite of products, I thought to myself, "man.... there is a lot going on in here!". Detailed dies, stamp sets, paper, ribbon, and more. And that is why I have decided to break this down into a few posts. So again, be sure to catch my introduction by going to the above link.
In my first project below, I love how Mint Macaron and Soft Sea Foam compliment each other. The details from the Ornate Layers Dies add such an elegance. I added a layer of Whisper White in the middle to add some interest by breaking up the colors. Oh Darn! I should have ran that white through the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing folder (included in product suite)... Or even the bottom layer of Soft Sea Foam.
Look.... the possibilities are endless and I am still designing in my head!
Mint Macaron is the card base (5-1/2 x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4) and then I just alternated the colored layers using Ornate Layers Dies. The piece of Whisper White in between the layers measures 3-3/8 x 2-1/8. The 'Thanks' is from Ornate Thanks stamp set and stamped in Mint Macaron on Whisper White that is 2-1/4 x 1" with rounded corners.
In order not to bog down my blog, the following pictures are just shown smaller in size. Click on them and they will POP Open so you see better.
Above: Soft Sea Foam card base. Ornate Garden DSP cut 5-1/4 x 4. The Gold Foil, Soft Sea Foam and Whisper White pieces are all cut with dies from the Ornate Layers Die. "So Grateful" is from Orante Thanks stamp set and inked in Soft Sea Foam.
Sorry about the 'shine' or light reflection in some pictures. I want to make sure you can see the Gold Foil in the Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper
Above card (don't forget to click the image to see better):
- Mint Marcaron card base and layer dies
- Ornate Garden DSP cut 5-1/4 x 4
- two pieces Gold Foil cut to 4-3/4 x 3-1/2 and 3-7/16 x 2-1/16
- ALT IDEA: could have ran both Gold Foil pieces through with Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder (included in product suite)
So Grateful card:
- I used Thick Very Vanilla card base on this one... I don't mind it. (DSP is white based but this design has so much color)
- Layer of Ornate Garden DSP is 5-1/4 x 4
- Terracotta Tile card stock die cut and popped up with dimensionals
- Top piece of Very Vanilla is 3-7/16 x 2-1/16
- Words stamped in Terracotta Tile
- New Gilded Gems for bling (included in Ornate Garden Suite)
Well, I know my samples are just the tip of the iceberg! I am going to continue to play and creating with this product suite for a long time. Check out my video as I walk you through these cards.
To order from my store, click on any of the products below or click here SHOP WITH LISA