Welcome back! I hope you have been enjoying my Ornate Garden posts, examples and videos!
It is such an awesome product suite. Not to mention, I have been waiting for Stampin' Up! to come out with beautiful layering dies like this. (hint: there is more to come). Like I said in my previous post, the possibilities are endless.
So in this card project, the focus is on the Gold Foil strip on the left.
That is a die cut within a die cut! But wait... there's more so keep reading.
- Blushing Bride card stock base cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Ornate Garden DSP cut 5-1/2 x 4
- Gold Foil piece die cut with TWO of the Ornate Layers Dies
- cut the stitched retangle first
- then die cut with decorative die
- SAVE THOSE DIE SCRAPS......
I put those TWO HEARTS on the inside of my card! How neat is that. I just love those hearts as an extra "bonus" from that decorative die.
Here is my YouTube video showing you all my projects thus far. Hope you enjoy!