May 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit cards:
Don't you love these cards made from the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit. They are fun, bright and colorful. Brings a smile to your face, well at least to mine. The May kit included supplies to make 12 cards in three designs. But one of the best features of the May kit is the reveal of the New 2020-2022 In-Colors which are:
- Magenta Madness
- Just Jade
- Bumble Bee
- Cinnamon Cider
- Misty Moonlight
There are definitely a few favorites for me! I cannot wait to get creating with these colors even more. Available to everyone on June 3, 2020 are the release of the New 2020-2021 Annual Stampin' Up! catalog.
Make sure to read TO THE END for an announcement!
I made 2 alternative cards with my Paper Pumpkin kit. Don't ask me why I did not do all three...LOL!
Alternative 1: "oh, happy day!"
- Turn card so short sides are at top and bottom
- Add a mat of Magenta Madness that is 3" x 4-5/8"
- Turn the label and stamp "oh, happy day!" in Misty Moonlight
- Adhere label with Dimensionals and add bakers twine bow
Alternative 2: "You're amazing"
- Run rectangle vellum piece through embossing machine with Subtle 3D embossing folder
- Adhere vellum at an angle
- Using the 'plus sign' stamp and Misty Moonlight ink spot, stamp on small & medium clouds
- Use Sponge Dauber and Misty Moonlight ink to edge all three clouds
- Stamp "You're amazing" in Misty Moonlight
- Stamp the 'shine' symbol stamp 3 times in Mango Melody
- Adhere small and large cloud flat and use Dimensionals for the medium cloud
- Wrap a piece of bakers twin from kit around card front and tie a knot
I hope you like my two alternative cards. Just slight variations from the original but I do like them. Remember to shop at: stampwithlisabrown.stampinup.net for all your Stampin' Up! needs. And let me know if you have any questions.
ANNOUNCEMENT: If you subscribe for Paper Pumpkin with ME, I am apart of an Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Design Team. All my subscribers receive an exclusive PDF each month, filled with ideas on ways to use your Paper Pumpkin Stamps! So be sure to sign up today to receive this Exclusive PDF every month you get Paper Pumpkin.