Guys, I have no idea what I have been waiting for! I do not know why I have neglected this really cool stamp set, dies, and the BEST foil papers! The Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper AND Noble Peacock Foil Sheets are just stunning. I love that fact that they coordinate together.
I have to laugh at myself... every time I look at the tail feathers, all I can think of is a Vegas Showgirl costume. LOL!
Anyway, here are three monochromatic cards I did in Blueberry Bushel, Old Olive and Bermuda Bay. Yes! Bermuda Bay... I think this is a BONUS coordinating color with the Specialty DSP, don't you? The catalog and packaging says Pretty Peacock but I think you can use either one.
- Card base is standard 8-1/2 x 5-1/2"
- Specialty DSP is 5-1/4 x 4"
- Mat under white measures 5-1/4 x 2-3/4"
- Whisper White is 5-1/4 x 3"
Stamp Colors... there is a stamp to add detail to the Peacock's feathers and here is what I used:
- Blueberry Bushel with tail feather accent color in Old Olive
- Old Olive with tail feather accent color in Bermuda Bay
- Bermuda Bay with tail feather accent color in Pretty Peacock
- The Stamparatus helps align the details feather stamp
Try mixing and matching different color combinations and see how it turns out!
Words and "you" die are from the "A Wish for Everything" Bundle.