Here it is! Paper Pumpkin in COLOR! Look how pretty. And I am offering you a FREE surprise if you sign up for this Very Special Paper Pumpkin (May 2020 kit).
Why is it special? It will feature the New 2020-2022 In-Colors and Purple Posy. You will be the first to get your hands on some awesome new In-Color Products.
SIGN UP for Paper Pumpkin by May 10, 2020 and I have a special, free gift for you!
I am apart of an Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Design Team* of 15 Demonstrators and if you sign up for May's Paper Pumpkin, I will be sending ALL of my May Subscribers a special PDF (project download files).
The Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Design TEAM* has created excellent tutorials to go with the special stamp set that comes in your Paper Pumpkin Kit.
The PDF includes all instructions to make 15 different cards using the stamp set. This is NOT an alternative project for your kit.
You can go ahead and make your lovely kit and about 2 weeks after you receive your paper pumpkin, you will receive the Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Design TEAM Tutorials* by email.
ALL who choose ME to subscribe
or to buy the prepaid kit will receive this Exclusive Tutorial.
This is a great way to keep using the lovely stamp set in your kit long after your kit is gone. Again, this is an exclusive tutorial for the Paper Pumpkin Design TEAM* paper pumpkin subscribers
What is Paper Pumpkin?
- It's a monthly subscription that is delivered in your mailbox.
- Paper Pumpkin subscription kits are designed for anyone who wants to quickly and easily achieve beautiful, handcrafted projects-anytime and anywhere! You'll get a new project every month-one that's great for all types of crafters
- You can cancel at any time. NO COMMITMENT
- I have to say that in the past 6 years the kits keep getting better and better. Just the stamp set that is included in the kits are worth the subscription.
What do I know about the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit?
A Kit In Color
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes
- 8 cards are traditional size
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- 4 cards are note card size
- Notecard size: 5" x 3-1/2" (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelope size: 5-1/8" x 3-5/8" (13 x 9.2 cm)
Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, Just Jade, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight, Pumpkin Pie, and Purple Posy
May 2020 Subscription Information
- Subscribe for the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit from April 11-May 10 through me
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
How do I become a subscriber to Paper Pumpkin?
There are two ways that you can subscribe. You can do month-by-month or pre-paid subscription.
- You purchase Pre-Paid Subscriptions in my Online Store. When ordering the pre-paid you will receive a code by email, make sure to redeem you code.
- CLICK HERE to redeem your code before May 10th to receive this month's kit and the Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Design TEAM Tutorials.
Don't want to do the pre-paid? That is okay you can do month-by -month subscription and cancel at any time.
CLICK HERE to subscribe.
- I am so excited for the Beautiful New 2020-2022 In-Colors! They are definitely a welcome change. Sooooo excited!
- * This is our personal tutorial created by a TEAM of Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, and we are responsible for its content. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the classes, services, or non-Stampin' Up! products we may offer here. All images are copyrighted by Stampin' Up!©