Purple is my favorite color! I love that it is the focal point of the background with the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper.
For some other ideas, here is how you can change this card up to make your own:
- Use Rich Razzleberry card stock for base
- Mat and die cut with Basic Black card stock
- Mat and die cut with Glimmer paper
- Add some Peaceful Poppies Sequins
- Change the direct of the card to accommodate a longer phrase
Oh! And that Black Circle.... the picture does not show it very well, but that has some embossing on it. A nice decorative edge all the way around. It is a punch out from the Peaceful Poppies Elements set and our 1-1/2 Circle Punch fits perfectly to center a phrase.
Card Base: Basic Black (8-1/2 x 5-1/2" scored and folded in half)
Matting: Old Olive cut 5-3/8 x 4-1/8". I also use this same piece to die cut the scallop edge and swirly circle from the Painted Labels Dies
DSP: My designer series papers are each cut at 2 x 5-1/4" (don't worry if your 2" cut is a little short, the scallop edge pieces and circle with hide any gaps)