Gold Embossed Dragonfly Garden
Do you know what I like most about the Dragonfly Garden Bundle? Its the Dragonfly Punch... I love that there are two sizes of dragonflies and the little one is just a great size.
But, okay, well there are two things I really like about this bundle. The other is the wildflower stamp. This card makes me think of a big open field of wildflowers on a warm summer's night. As the sun is setting, you look over top the flowers and can see all the little critters flitting around in the sunset light.
My Dragonfly Garden card is relatively easy, but with all the Gold Embossing and the Brass Foil Sheets, I do not think it needed much fanfare in card design.
- Mossy Meadow Card Stock card base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2"
- Brass Foil Sheets cut to 4 x 5-1/4"
- Basic White card stock cut 3-3/4 x 5
- Stamp all images and words in VersaMark Ink, cover with Gold Embossing Powder and heat with Heat Tool
- Before adhering the embossed white piece to the Brass Foil, punch out your dragonfly
- Wrap a piece of Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim and tie a knot around above pieces
- Add to Mossy Meadow CS card base
The Brass Foil Sheets are on the Last Chance List and available while supplies last. Don't miss out as the are on Sale!