Welcome to my SAVI Sunday - 19 video post. SAVI = Stampin and Various Inspirations
Today's inspiration is featuring the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle and the New In-Color Misty Moonlight, with a hint of Just Jade. You can achieve different looks to this Water Spritzing Technique depending on the paper you use and the amount of water applied.
- card base is Misty Moonlight card stock cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4 on long side
- layer of Gold Foil cut 4-1/8 x 5-7/8
- die cut word(s) from center of Gold Foil layer piece above using Well Written Dies
- adhere Gold Foil, after die cutting, to card base
- top layer is Watercolor Paper cut to 4 x 5-1/2
- you will also need a piece of Misty Moonlight to die cut the Detailed Die from the Many Layered Blossoms Die
- color and water spritz bloom stamp with Misty Moonlight Stampin' Write Marker
- color and water spritz leaf stamps with Just Jade Stampin' Write Marker
- adhere detailed die cut out and words
Here is my SAVI Sunday video showing you how I did the water spritzing technique.